Thursday, June 28, 2007

Gigi Rosenberg

Check the nice new website for my writing pal Gigi Rosenberg.

From Gig's website:

"My love of theater and writing coalesced into several dramatic monologues which I wrote and performed as solo works in venues from private readings to theatrical performances in New York City, Boston, Seattle and Portland, Oregon. For 15 years, I worked in print, film and video production for corporations and non-profit organizations.

As a teacher, I lead Grant Writing for Success and The Art of Presentation, professional development workshops for writers and artists. I've taught in NYC, Seattle and at the Northwest Writing Institute, the Regional Arts and Culture Council and the Willamette Writers Conference."

Check out her calendar for upcoming events.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home