Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I have been tagged

1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

(I was tagged by Tracy and by Ms. Theologian, but when I put in their URLs, the page goes wonky.)

8 Random Facts about me:
1) I am an expert at parallel parking.
2) I can judge the waterline lenght of a moored vessel.
3) Those above are my two skills. I am a novice at most everything else.
4) I grew up on an island.
5) I am uneasy inland.
6) My feet are wide, with narrow heels. Think of a duck's feet.
7) My best friend is my first husband's second wife.
8) I prefer rain to sun.

Tagging: Shari MacDonald Strong, Jessica Handler, Cliff Garstang, Anne Elliott, Maryanne Stahl, Jessie Carty, Ann Gelder, Tania Herschman.

(Also cannot put in their URLs. Clearly, I have angered the HTML deities, and must sacrifice. Hmmm. Virgins in short supply in Portland. Will look for appropriate substitute.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Blogger Ms. Theologian said...

You are a very efficient tagee, Linera. :)

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Anne said...

Oooh, fun! Okay, I'll play.

(I prefer rain to sun too. You can take the girl out of Seattle, but...)

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger jessica said...

Hey, Linera - I was thinking about you yesterday. Must be the reason you tagged me? This will be fun, but the most fun will be figuring out who to tag next. XOs

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger tracer said...

This tagging thing got several of my tagees a bit miffed, so good to see that you took it up so enthusiastically.

May I suggest the hipster nerd as a plentiful substitute for virgins here in Portland.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home