Thursday, October 25, 2007

November is NaNoWriMo & NaBloPoMo

November is a good writing month, with both NaBloPoMo, where you can get encouragement to write a blog post every day, and NaNoWriMo, where you receive suport in writing the rough draft of a novel (50,000 words) in a month. Or you could wait for April's NaPoWriMo, and write a poem every day.

I did NaPoWriMo in April of 2006, and produced 30 rough poems. I don't think I'll do NaNoWriMo, as I am going to continue revising the current novel, instead of plunging into the next novel. This is not marriage; it is serial monogamy, and I'm committed to the novel that is in revision. The next novel will have to wait its turn. Ah, but I am tempted...

Tip of the rainhat to stoney moss for the NaBloPoMo info.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home