Monday, July 07, 2008

Orcas Island Writers Festival Sept 4-7

I'm sorry I won't be able to attend the Orcas Island Writers Festival, because the faculty lineup looks great. Not to mention that Orcas is one of my favorite San Juans. Actually, all the San Juans are my favorite. I spent my childhood summers sailing in the San Juans.

See details on the faculty here. Karen Fisher, Matthew Goodman, Sam Green, Diane Leferr, Ellen Lesser, Paul Owen Lewis, and Peggy Shumaker.

Paul Owen Lewis wrote Storm Boy, a fine picture book about NW Coast Indians, with swell drawings.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:31 PM, Blogger chella said...

are u going to any workshops this summer, or teaching any? miss talking to you, chella

 
At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Ruth Armitage said...

Hi Linera,
Will you be at Menucha this summer? If so which week? Thanks to your inspiration I've put up a new blog... thought you might like to see it... I have links to your blog & the Willamette Week article up :)
xo Ruth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home