Saturday, October 25, 2008

Reading last night at Hugo House

Last night I had the pleasure of hearing Aimee Bender, Marie Howe, and Matt Ruff read at the kickoff for the Hugo House reading series. Strong readings all, and music by Laurie Katherine Carlsson. I'm already looking forward to the next evening, Friday November 21st, with Ryan Boudinot, Richard Rodriguez and Sallie Tisdale and musician Laura Veirs.

Today I have a workshop with Aimee Bender. I studied with Aimee this summer at Tin House (see blog posting for July 30th for details) so I know I will be generating lots of lively new work, and having a swell time.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Anonymous nova said...

Hi, Linera. I hope the workshop was as inspiring and motivating as the one at Tin House this summer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home