Sunday, November 16, 2008

Pizza

I like thin crust pizza, with minimal toppings. In Portland I could bike to Apizza Scholls on Hawthorne, thereby justifying my pizza-holicism with exercise. But now in Seattle, I am asea in a wash of thick crust, gooey, chunky junk pizza. Oh, wait, there is Tutta Bella in Columbia City. Recommended to me by my pal Peter Reinhart. Peter has his own pizzeria in Charlotte, NC called Pie Town.

Which brings me to Peter's fine book American Pie. I do not have a fancy oven, but I do have a good recipe for regular bread, and a method which involves the refrigerator, and very little work. So I'm planning and scheming on how to incorporate Peter's excellent advice and instruction on proper pizza techniques into my own method. Stay tuned for the results.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home