Monday, October 12, 2009

Bertie on the news

Komo News - SoCal Fire Dogs rescued.

From the article:
"Hundreds of dogs left behind or who ran away during the California wildfires last month are finding new homes around Western Washington - thanks to a local pet rescue group. Many of the animals were about to be euthanized until Ginger's Pet Rescue in Seattle intervened. Now the group is bringing the dogs here - to start a new life."

And the lead photo for the article is my own sweet Bertie, whom I adopted Saturday. I named him Bertie after Bertie Wooster (think Jeeves, PG Wodehouse) because in spite of all that must have happened in his five years, this dog is twenty pounds of optimism.

Here is Bertie in my office:

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Blogger Kristine said...

He is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I can't wait to meet him. Take him for a walk over here! I want to play!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home