Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'm reading Friday, March 26 at Jack Straw

I'll be one of the readers at the Final Presentation for the 2010 Artist Trust EDGE Professional Development Program for Writers, along with my fourteen other classmates.
Please join us for an evening of readings. The event is free.
DATE: Friday, March 26, 2010
TIME: 7:00–10:00 pm
LOCATION: Jack Straw Productions, 4261 Roosevelt Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105

Literary EDGE Program Graduates:
Lana Ayers, Ellie Belew, Amelia Boldaji, Sarah Callender, Katy Ellis,
Lauren Fink, Robert Flor, Linera Lucas, Larissa Min, Jennifer Munro,
Jessica Murphy Moo, Ruby Murray, Cody Pherigo, Ann Teplick,
Elissa Washuta.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Blogger Susan Woodring said...

Linera, have fun! I wish I could go!

I am, btw, hoping to get to Tin House this summer. Are you going?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home