Wednesday, June 02, 2010

I'm teaching this Saturday, June 5, at the Hugo House Write-O-Rama

I'm teaching at the Hugo House Write-O-Rama this Saturday, June 5th. A full day of writing workshops, $50 for the whole day, 10am to 5pm. The lineup of other teachers includes Wendy Call, Midge Raymond, Ann Teplick, Dickey Nesenger, Roberta Brown Root, and Judith Roche.

Details and registration at Write-O-Rama.

Postcard Secrets with Linera Lucas

This is a three-part exercise. The first part is to write as the person who sent the postcard. The second is to write as the person who received the postcard. The third part is a secret, to be revealed only in the workshop.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, Blogger Evan Morgan Williams said...

I love O-Ramas in general, and a Write-O-Rama sounds great, especially for fifty bucks.

On The Simpsons, the elementary school has Diarama-rama. How can you beat that?

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Nancy Pinard said...

I love this exercise. I plan to steal it, but first I want to know what people wrote for their secret postcards.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home